SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Quality Issues

Jaikoz has some serious quality issues.

It seems to get worse with every release.
Now you can’t add album art without supplying a name for the image? o_O
Well, thats ok, 'cause Jaikoz doesn’t even write it correct so it’s not displaying in Mac OS finder and only inconsitently within iTunes.

Well, at least the UI got better… not!
In past versions I could tag with less typing, well that’s a thing of the past.

I will never ever pay a fucking dollar to projects like this.
Could as well bourn it.

Where can I send my license file back to?

[quote=breadbaker]Jaikoz has some serious quality issues.
It seems to get worse with every release.
[/quote]
I cannot agree, there is still work to do but as well as a wealth of new features alot of bugs were fixed in the last release of jaikoz.

If you add using the popup window it does require you to put a name, but it always has, if you drag and drop the image or use the artwork tab a default name is created. The only change in this release is that you can now specify a minimum acceptable size , are you perhaps dragging and image that is too small, )the defaut min size is 130 pixels wide)

Sorry you are fustrated but Jaikoz isn’t really to blame. Unfortunately there are bugs in Windows Explorer, Finder and iTunes that mean the best settings for one of these will not give the best results for the others, and its difficult to find the best default that will suit the most users.

Care to expand, there is lots of new options such as ‘Set Value’, and alot more info fixed automatically so Ive no idea what you are complaining about here.