SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Pulling my hair out!

I tried the demo and it worked fine, then I buy Jaikoz 3.9.1 for $30 and it keeps freezing whenever I try to AutoCorrect a decent batch of files.
I have like 3000 songs, but have been trying to scan about 1500 for the past 2 days, and it keeps stopping on Autocorrector task 9/12. Always about halfway through.
I have tried everything from uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, deleting the jaikozdb folder, installing other versions of java. I even ran a jaikoz.bat file (which I got from the forum here) which runs the x64 version of java along with a nice command box.
It seems like every single time I use this now it just freezes. I go to work or somewhere else for 9-12 hours and come back to no progress. I almost bought another program today but I want to give this thing a chance, because it is such a cool program. Cool doesn’t mean anything without functionality though.
I’ve already sent an advanced log zip file to Paul.
Just wondered if I was missing something here? I’ve never had this much trouble getting a program to function.

Hi, recently seen a problem with Discogs matching freezing, Im working on it but havent been able to establish the exact cause. In the meantime I would suggest removing Correct Metadata From Discogs from the the list in your autocorrecter, modify at Preferences/Manipulators/AutoCorrecter and see if that resolves it.

There is fixed in Jaikoz 3.10