SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Program crash/ hangs

Hi,

I am trailling this in an attempt to sort out my iTunes collection which is in a bit of a mess.

I have a couple of issues, one being that I get this error a lot:

Nov 30, 2008 2:53:55 PM: WARNING: Outbound connection to MusicIP Server on Port 10001 appears to be closed, this will cause Retrieve Acoustics Ids to run very slowly, please check your Firewall"

Thats not the case, outbound connections are wide open.

I also get this a lot too:

Nov 30, 2008 3:10:52 PM: SEVERE: Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz please report problem to support@jthink.net
Nov 30, 2008 3:10:52 PM: SEVERE: null

The app also freezes using the auto-correct feature, so I have to use the Auto Correct tags from music brains instead.

This is on OSX10.5.5

Same issue here, just started this morning, Windows XP, none of my settings have changed. Didn’t even mess around with iTunes, just started up Jaikoz.

Gavsta, please send me your logs (action/Create Support Files) so I can investigate this further.

Ive same problem, but nothing changed in my Firewall settings. But traffic destination is someserver:10001 and its filtered by nmap. I think problem is not yours machines, but on Music IP server . They are full of our requests :slight_smile:

Now its ok, its occasionally problem for me.

Support files sent!

Hi, I dont seem to have received them