SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Problem with Action - File and Folder Correct - Correct Metadata From Filename

Apologies if this has already been addressed; if it has, I cannot find it on the forum.

Using fully-licensed version of Jaikoz 5.2.0. Running OSX 10.8.4.
I am converting a lot of discs to .m4a that require manual entering of the song titles, either in OSX Finder or in Jaikoz. Depending on which task I do, I then run the following

Action - File and Folder Correct - Correct Filenames From Metadata

and

Action - File and Folder Correct - Correct Metadata From Filename

However, both of these actions have recently quit working for me. When I run the task I get a progress balloon that says it is reading the files, and then . . . nothing.

Without these working, I have to enter in song titles twice - once as metadata and again as the filename. Obviously a bummer for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so, are there any fixes available?

Thanks.

Correct Metadata from Filename will only work if your mask in Preferences:File and Folder Correct:Correct Metadata from Filename matches your filename, however Correct filename from Metadata should always work.

How are you invoking the task in Jaikoz (toolbar, menu, context menu),could the problem simply be related to changes in Jaikoz 5.2.0 about how to decide whether the task should be applied to all songs or just selected songs ?