SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Preferences Error

Been running Jaikoz fine for a 6 months (on Win XP). Great product.

I was working with the punctuation remover and created my own puctuation remover list. I refered to that list on the autoformat preferences tab. I deleted the punctuation list and saved and exited preferences. The autoformat tab was not changed and I think the autoformat tab was still referencing the now deleted punctuation remover list.

Now I receive an error when I try to open Preferences from the File Menu.

“Unexpected Jaikoz… …setSelectedIndex: 2 out of bounds.”

I think the routine that opens the preference form is erroring out when it tries to associate the autoformat tab to a non-extistent punctuation remover list.

Anyway, I unistalled the program with the Jaikoz unistaller and reinstalled…but this did not fix the problem. Is there an INI or registry value that I can change to wipeout or reset my preference settings?

I cannot change any preferences at this time as the form will not open.

Any thoughts?

Hi,

Please start Jaikoz and send your support files using Advanced/Create Support Files so I can take a look at this, a problem similAr to this was fixed a while ago so I’d like to confirm whether or not it is fixed in the latest release.

Then under your user folder there should be a folder called Jaikoz, within there is a settings.jai file, if you delete that then next time Jaikoz starts it will copy over the a new working settings file, but unfortunately you will lose any changes to your preferences.

Done…sent to support@jthink.net