SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Paste problem when opening a new folder.

I have been going thought my iTunes albums and converting them to the Jaikoz filename and in general cleaning things up.

In doing this I have seen the following problem.

After opening folder, modifying using some cut and paste operations and then saving and closing the folder information, repeating this 3 to 4 times, on the next open folder a field that I had modified in the previous folder, is inserted in a field on the current data. There does not seem to be a pattern of when this happens or where the data is inserted. I will try to look closer and keep some notes.

There is no specific number of times but it seems to happen after the 3rd or 4th open folder operations. At first I thought I had hit a key that inserted the data but after it happening to me several times I know that is not the problem.

The only solution is to kill and then restart jaikoz after a couple modifications.

Also I have had a couple times when I get an error window saying that it cannot do a certain operation. The only solutions to both problems is to restart jaikoz.

Where is the log file so that I can try and see what is happening?

Thanks

Neither of these problems should be happening, please send me the logs. There are two logs files, jaikoz-debug0-0.log and jaikoz-user0-0.log, both are needed. For OSX the log file is on Home/Library/Logs/Jaikoz/