SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Original Album tag issue

I’m trying to use Original Album to display it with the song title.

I’ve tried originalalbum, TOAL, OriginalAlbum. None of them are working.

I’m using MinimServer. And the file format is WAV.

I am using the latest version of SongKong on the Dela/Melco N5.

Any thoughts ?

Regards,
Sourav

So the question is how do I configure MininServer to show the Original Album field added by SongKong?

I tried -

aliasTags = Original_Album:TOAL
itemTags = Original_Album
tagFormat = Title.displayFormat={$title^$Original_Album^ [^]}

Instead of TOAL, I also tried originalalbum and OriginalAlbum.

Seems songkong is not properly saving TOAL or originalalbum tags for wav

Regards,
Sourav

Hi, it is storing them correctly,you can confirm this by view in another tag editor, or viewing your file with a hex editor. This MinimServer question is best asked on the MinimServer forum where they have more expertise on MinimServer.

SongKong use the TOAL frame for this with both ID3v23 and ID3v24 as used By Wav

1 Like