SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Opening folders

I have started having an odd issue. If I try to select a number of folders and open them together (I’m doing A-D, E-H kind of chunks), I get a message that says:

Unable to Load Some Audio Files:

You already have blah, blah loaded, you cannot load it twice.

This happens even if I’ve closed Jaikoz and reopened fresh with NO files loaded. I’m going to reboot my Macbook, because I’m suspecting that the Java memory might just be freaked out, but it’s an odd one.

Danita

Ummm, if you have restarted Jaikoz it wont have remembered what you had open previously, maybe there is an error that occurs when you select multiple folders to open in one go but I havent seen it myself. If there is you can get round it by using Add Folder and adding the folders one by one, but obviously this is not ideal

I would have suspected it as well, but it does happen - actually, I’m “dragging” folders into Jaikoz, because since I have such a large directory of files it takes a long time for Jaikoz to show them if I use Open or Add - so I keep Finder open with the music directory there, and I drag the A-F or whatever directories onto Jaikoz.

Looks like when this happens if I actually “Open” the directories, it works again.

So, maybe I’m doing something “unsupported” :slight_smile:

Danita