SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Not loading all music files consistently

Let me first start out by saying Jaikoz is a great program for what it’s intended for.

However I am having one issue that is frustrating.

I load batches of files keeping each chunk to around 10,000 files. I’m noticing that not all files are loading. I do the initial “Add Folder” operation, in my latest case it says 8610 Songs Loading. There are 8610 actual MP3 files in this particular folder according to Windows Explorer. However only 8552 are loading. I can accept if some of the files are corrupt, to no fault of Jaikoz. Except after I go through all the files and tag and sort things the way I want, I’ll stumble across some songs that aren’t in the list but should be. If I restart Jaikoz and load ONLY that sub-folder for which I initially noticed the missing songs, all the tracks do load. I then restart Jaikoz and add the root folder again and I end up with a handful of songs that didn’t load the first time, but they are now in the list. HELP!

It’s driving me nuts because it takes quite some time to go through all these chunks of 10,000 tracks, perform the corrections, etc etc then find out not all of them loaded for some random reason.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Cheers
Tweakjr

Windows XP, Version 3.3.2

Are you sure to loading only music files ?
SVF, NFO, JPG or any other files arent supported, maybe some “exotic” music files that Jaikoz isnt able to read.

Please send zip created by Advanced/Create Support Files

Paul

I sent the file it created, hope it contains the info you need.

Cheers
Scott

Hi , where did you send it to - I don’t seemed to have received it, the correct address is support at jthink dot net

I resent it. Both times to the address you listed. Maybe it’s delayed somewhere in la-la land

Scott

Now fixed in dev, new release out next week.

A fix for this issue is available now from http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/fixes/start.jsp

Fixed in Jaikoz 3.3.3, out today !