SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Not adding tags

Hi Paul

Will do, it is just taking me forever to transfer the file from work, as I do not have permissions to alter the program files there - I am using a VM on a server at work.

So once downloaded I can run it on one of my laptops at home.

Once again thanks for your help.

keith

I will check back later but unfortunately for you I am away on a camping holiday with limited Internet for 5 days from tomorrow so unless I get to see the support files before then i dont think this will be resolved until after I get back.

Hi Paul

Do not worry till you get back, I have just got back from day surgery so will not be doing much today.

I am doing staff appraisals Saturday and Sunday and will be able to pick up the data more easily. I can then run tests early next week.

Hope you have a nice time camping, going anywhere interesting?

kind regards

keith

Down to the bottom of Cornwall for a few days.

Excellent we had a few happy holidays as children at Hayle near St. Ives.

Hi Keith, amongst other things we did some great body boarding with the kids at Praa Sands near Helston.

Can you please respond logs with -l7 enabled.

Pleased you had a great holiday, nice to spend quality time with the kids.

In the meantime I have been progressing.

I have one file with 29,162 that is loading fine - but of course takes time. Genre need correcting by hand now having run them through the automated processes

But my second file with 20K plus loads, says it has the 20k files loaded but does not display any information on screen - any ideas what I have done wrong?

My objective is to merge these two files and process them, remove duplicates and correct the genre field.

Not really, like I said please try that second batch with logs set to -l7 and then we can hopefully see what it is hanging on.

In this case I would say: Advanced -> Empty cache
and the load the files again.
Maybe it helps

Thanks will try it tomorrow.