SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

No Music Player Please Help

Hello there
I have just registered Jaikoz and find i cannot listen to a track that I want to tag. If i use default windows player the player comes up but dont play the track. If I change the music player in preferences the programme does nothing when I click on the play button.

I am running the programme on vista.
Hope you can help
Thanks
Chris

What player are you trying to use, Ive seen issues with Windows Media Player but Winamp has alwasy worked okay, what have you set the path to ?

Hi there
I am trying to use winamp. When I enter this path “C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe” I dont get a response from the play button. I have tried a few different programmes to play the music but to no avail.
The only time the play button works is when the music player is set to default “windows media player” but this programme wont play the songs.
Thanks
Chris

Not sure why that isnt working , but the workaround is to make Winamp the default player in Windows, then leave this field blank and Jaikoz should use Winamp rather than Windows Media Player.

Hi bug found, if this field is used on WINDOWS VISTA then the player wont open, on Vista you need to leave blank then it will use the default player. Works okay on another OS’es and fixed in development.