SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

nitpicky issue

Windows XP
2.4.0 Beta 2

If you open the preferences and then save them you lose the display for the album art on the summary tab for the currently selected files unless you switch to a different tab and then back again.

-Mark

yes I noticed this a few weeks ago, it is on the todo list.

Got another one in this catagory :slight_smile: (I think)

When you right click a song, the tooltip on the delete duplicates item says cluster albums to reduce etc.

oops, thanks done.

I’ve got one as well:
When you update a field in the Details Pane, but remain on the field (don’t tab or click on another field), and click the next record button your update is lost.

Thanks, replicated problem Mac only.

Got another one (I’m still on the mac version).

How is the carrot entry supposed to work when you select a field in the table for editing?

Right now, if you double click a field it will switch to edit mode and highlight the text for a moment, then the highlighting will disappear and you are unable to edit the field. You have to click on the field again to insert the carrot, or double click to highlight the entire text.

I’m guessing when you double click on a field it is supposed to enter edit mode and highlight the text, so that any input will overwrite the entire field.

-oillio

yes, you are right - there have been a few problem with the underlying Aqua library on leopard that I am trying to fix, and this is one of them.

[quote=oillio]Right now, if you double click a field it will switch to edit mode and highlight the text for a moment, then the highlighting will disappear and you are unable to edit the field. You have to click on the field again to insert the carrot, or double click to highlight the entire text.
[/quote]

This is still the case… OS 10.4.11 here.