SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Network/Firewall message & Delete Duplicates problem

The PC wont be able to create support files for this particular problem, you need to send support files from the Mac.

However I wanted you to try and send support files for both computers to just test out the Create Support Files procedure to try and work why your support files didn’t get sent yesterday so you had to resort to emailing them.

OK… I’ll send support files from what I’m working now on PC
I would like to tell me if you have any idea how to make those tracks go to the albums/folders they are supposed to be… there are from some audiophile labels compilations! Unfortunately I have them all in one folder!

Can we fix the original Mac issue first please.

Oh… OK… I didn’t see your reply and I already sent from PC!
Don’t bother with them … I will ssend from MAC asap!!!
Thank you!!!

Just send you from Mac… it seems that they were sent OK now!

Thanks, glad to report that Fix Songs is now adding the MusicBrainz data and Delete Duplicates is now finding duplicates so everything now seems okay ?

Well yes… it seems!
But… there were songs deleted -don’t know if I can express it clearly- from same albums but randomly! I mean I still have the same album showing two times for example and there are 3 tracks in one folder/album and 5 to the other…
Given the fact that I have moved the files and not deleted them really can I undo the delete?
Or maybe I can move the whole moved files back and fix the folder again…
Or do another fix songs and may be the albums will be merged this time…
I don’t know what would be the best!