SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Need Last Jaikoz 3.x Version for Mac OS X

i have two macs, one running snow leopard and one running tiger. on my tiger machine i upgraded from a 3.x version of jaikoz to a 4.x version and it’s just terribly buggy and doesn’t recognize my original preferences as well. can anyone provide me with a download link to the last 3.x version of jaikoz for os x?

thanks in advance!

i emailed support as well (about 9 hours ago) but have not heard back yet. it’s kind of mind boggling that you guys wouldn’t have older versions readily accessible for users who need to roll back for whatever reason. it’s a great product and all, i’ve been using it for years, it’s just that recent versions are highly crippled under tiger.

Try this Jaikoz 3.9.1

http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/manualdownload391/jaikoz.dmg.zip

If that doesnt work well for me send me your support files and I can then work out whihc version you had previously.

thanks so much!

you guys should think about putting up a ‘past releases archive’ type page or something. this one works perfectly. the context menus work, preferences are saved and it recognizes my original settings, all things the 4.x releases did not do on my tiger box.

Trouble is the 3.9.1 release doesnt benefit from the improvements in later releases. All the bugs are gui issues so I will look at creating a version of the latest version of Jaikoz with the older GUI libraries just for Tiger.