SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

my previous problems

I don’t think my previous post has been made live yet - I have solved 2 out of 3 issues
I found the search option on the forum
I realized the M4A files are just getting moved when I tell it to change subfolders

I still want to know if I can change the time the mouse over window stays up or make the mouse over window a little less quick to disappear

Thanks!

[quote=villageac]
I still want to know if I can change the time the mouse over window stays up or make the mouse over window a little less quick to disappear
Thanks![/quote]
I dont really understand what you mean, over which windows ?

If I L click on Action so I can get to the File and Folder Correct menu, when I mouse over File and Folder Correct, those options open - but I am at all imprecise about moving the cursor to those options (change base folder, shift base folder etc) those options go away. I am now using Jaikoz on a Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit system - when I was using it on an XP Pro system the File and Folder options sub menu stayed open with much less precision mousing on my part. I don’t know if this is a fact of life with Win 7 or if there is a setting in either Jaikoz or in Windows to change that will allow the sub menu to stay open as it did on my XP machine.