SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

My copy of Jaikoz will now function only once

I can run the program once with say 50 files from a directory and it works just beautifully. I press the “auto correct files” and all is great.

If I a few minutes later try to open a different directory with the same number of files Jaikoz tries to run but after pressing the “auto correct files” button it fails to recognize any songs through either Musicbrainz or Discogs. It says it is checking songs but winds up matching 0 songs.

This just has me royally scratching my head. I have emptied the cache. I have also fully uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail.

This machine has 8 gigabytes of RAM and is running Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134 Build 17134.

Might anybody please have any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Thank you ever so much in advance for your time and consideration.

By default Jaikoz assumes a folder represents an album so only allows match if all songs in folder can be matched to one album. If in fact the folder just consists of random songs you can disable this behaviour by disabling Preferences:Remote Match:Only allow match if all songs in grouping matched to one album

(When you match songs one by one of course it is easy to ensure that all songs in grouping match to one album, because the grouping consists of only one song !)