SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Musicbrainz Manual Lookup Screen Problem

Hi. I’ve got a problem that when ever i do a manual musicbrainz lookup that the screen shows up normally but without any details fill in the table.

Also how do i get the musicbrainz unique id to get updated automatically or do i have to go on the musicbrainz website and copy and past the musicbrainz unique id code for each file. The files affected are usually one or two files out of an album which don’t have the musicbrainz unique id which is weird as i’d thought it would update from the id3 tags which are already filled in and correct.

Doing a tag correct from musicbrainz works if the music id (PUID) matches a file.

I’m using Jaikoz version 1.11.2 on Win XP SP2

I hope that all makes enough sense. Thanks for your work. I got my licence and it’s all working great apart from the above issues / queries.

Thanks Ash

[quote=Tank]Hi. I’ve got a problem that when ever i do a manual musicbrainz lookup that the screen shows up normally but without any details fill in the table.

Also how do i get the musicbrainz unique id to get updated automatically or do i have to go on the musicbrainz website and copy and past the musicbrainz unique id code for each file. The files affected are usually one or two files out of an album which don’t have the musicbrainz unique id which is weird as i’d thought it would update from the id3 tags which are already filled in and correct.
[/quote]

Hi, have you changed any of the MusicBrainz settings, could you send me a screenshot of the problem.

if you do AutoCorrectTag From MusicBrainz and it finds a match it populates the Musicbrainz Unique Id, as it does if you run Manual Correct Tag from MusicBrainz and you select a possible match. Are you getting confused between AutoCorrectTag From MusicBrainz and Retrieve Acoustic Ids ?

Hi actually I think there is a temporary problem with the MusicBrainz server getting overloaded at the moment, this may be the problem

There was a problem with the MBServer, fixed now please try again.

It seems to be working again now. I think you were right about the MB server getting overloaded. The manual correct tags from musicbrainz is working normally. And the autocorrect tags from musicbrainz is working now even if the PUID doesn’t match. Thanks.