SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Moving files from Base folder to Labels > EP's folder

I have been tagging my Music downloads from Beatport, Trax and juno. All the files are in one Base folder directory. Is it possible Jaizoz can move my files into sub folders based on the Label and EP title, if these fields are complete.?

thanks

lister

Yes just set the folder rename mask accordingly and use Action:File and Folder Correct:Correct SubFolders from Metadata

Thanks,

I have tried to use the Rename folder using this method, but at the moment I can arrange the artists name and Album name folders with the Label.

But Im just a little confused how to sort folders into:

‘Label’ folder name first then
‘Album (EP)’ folder name
Track name (leave file name as it is).

I don’t know much Javascript, so I’m a little lost in the code…

lister

I think Ive done it using ‘ifnotempty2(label,artist,folderseparator) + ’ ’ + album’ Though I need to remove the space before the name album name

Im getting an 'Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz message. could it be because I have both Jaikoz and Song Kong open? Ill email you the support zip…

Nothing to do with SongKong, I assue you havent deleted the javascript functions your mask depends on, the rename mask field should contain

function ifnotempty(value,sep){
     return value.length > 0 ? value + sep : '';
 }

function ifnotempty2(value1,value2,sep){
     return value1.length > 0 ? value1 + sep :value2.length > 0 ? value2 + sep:'' ;
 }

ifnotempty2(label,artist,folderseparator)  + album

and that works for me