SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Manual Correct from MusicBrain

Cheers:
First, I’m quite impressed with your software - excellent job - well done!

My 1st problem (possibly a WISHLIST item) is with the results returned from doing a manual correct:

• I am able to locate the correct CD issue in the list (UDCD 595 Mobile Fidelity Atom Heart Mother by Pink Floyd for example) but I see no way to apply that same entry to ALL the tracks, if desired. Instead I have to select each song individually. When using the AUTOCORRECT feature, Jaikoz returns with the wrong issue - in this case the 12" vinyl. Is the ability to correct all tracks to the one selected possible in the current release? For a few tracks, in this case 5, it’s not a big deal; however with a CD that could have 15+ tracks, scrolling through the list is tedious.

2nd problem - when trying the Correct to cat. ID, e.g. UDCD 595, no results are found. However, using the MANUAL correct as above does indeed list the Cat.ID UDCD 595. Thoughts?

That being said, excellent software in other regards. Will purchase.

Cheers,
The Old Man

If you know the release in MusicBrainz, in this case Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother (UDCD 595), you can go to this website https://musicbrainz.org/release/b4f3f4bb-8b6a-33ca-8d14-87eb3f7990c8. Go to Details and copy the MBID: \tb4f3f4bb-8b6a-33ca-8d14-87eb3f7990c8
Use this MBID and insert it in Jaikoz Menue: Action -> Match to Album -> Match Songs to Specified MusicBrainz Album.
This should do it.