SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

M4a files

I have a few questions and am not sure the best way to ask them - so correct me…

1. is there a search function on this forum? On other similar forums I am on, I can search the forum with a key word - I don’t see how to search on this forum

2. When I run Jaikoz I select out some folders, and add them. I get an error message about .M4a files. After autocorrect when I save, any of the M4a files get deleted. When I try to play those files before running Jaikoz, they play fine. Is there a way to not have Jaikoz delete those files? I thought I saw a setting in there about file extensions and I thought it had m4a files.

3. lastly - is there a way to have the windows that open when you mouse over an area linger a bit longer? It takes me some intense mouse control to keep the subwindows open so I can select out what I want. I’m getting better with using Hotkeys as a result, but Jaikoz just seems a bit impatient with my mousing skills.

A search link is located at the top of the page. It says Search and has a little search magnify glass next to it. Clicking on that will take you to a search box. It shows up both while logged in and not logged in.

I sometimes find it more handy on large forums to use google instead. Works nicely to just type in the search into google something like: my search term site:jthink.net