SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

lost license

Hi! moved to new computer. need license info please. email associated w/ my user: dja395.

still waiting on response please. Got an email. not sure what it meant.

Please email support@jthink.net

I did.

i bought my license long time ago. i got an upgrade-version by email, but it cant open anymore. i registered with emailadress christian.kukla@gmx.at. please resend it. thx!

Dear team i lost my license file which i have had on my old computer and while stting up the new one it went lost. can you send me a new one?

Kind regards

s.tschabold@gmx.de

Because I seemed to be spending more and more time every day retrieving lost licenses there is a small admin fee to pay for retrieving lost licenses first http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/buy/start.jsp first.

i didnt loose the license. it was your program jaikoz that lost it (didnt keep it after an update; same mac like 2010 when i licensed). and btw: I had to discover, that the name of the licesne-file is “license.txt”, not “license.jai”!!! information provided in Jaikoz was misleading!
I understand that you are annoyed by email-support, but then dont communicate “Unlimited email support for life.” and make sure license doesnt get lost after an update, or implement an easy lost license-retrieval-system (resend to licensed email!

[quote=lostmylicense]i didnt loose the license. it was your program jaikoz that lost it (didnt keep it after an update; same mac like 2010 when i licensed). and btw: I had to discover, that the name of the licesne-file is “license.txt”, not “license.jai”!!! information provided in Jaikoz was misleading!
I understand that you are annoyed by email-support, but then dont communicate “Unlimited email support for life.” and make sure license doesnt get lost after an update, or implement an easy lost license-retrieval-system (resend to licensed email![/quote]

I was replying to Charon72 not yourself, email support is fine but really that is intended for technical issues with Jaikoz not just retrieving misplaced licenses, this can be very time consuming especially as often the customer does not provide me with the correct details.

Im not convinced that an automated license retrieval system is safe, its seems to be it could too easily be abused.

But anyway as to your problem I dont fully understand it, Jaikoz doesnt lose licenses on update, licences were license.txt back in 2010 but now they are license.jai wrapped within a zip file (license.zip), but I have now sent you a new license.