SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

License issue

Hello,

I upgraded to a new computer and let Lion move all my programs etc over. I went to use Jaikoz on the new machine and it gave me a “this license is being used by…” error. Since I didn’t have time to wrestle with it, I bought a second copy. However, even after having it tell me I successfully installed the new license it still gives me the error. Both are under the she e-mail address that I registered in this forum with.

Can you reset both those licenses so I can use Jaikoz on both computers?

(I have a third license, but that’s for a Windows computer I manage in California.)

Thanks,

Alan

P.S. My original license was purchased Feb 22, 2009 and the most recent one Oct 22, 2011. The Windows computer’s license was purchased Oct 10, 2009.

Hi, did you buy with Paypal or Google I can find only one license linked to this email address and it hasnt hit its limit.

Hi Paul,

All three were PayPal under the account “fahrner.us”…the PayPal transactions are:

Feb 22, 2009: 44D18930RC831780P
Oct 10, 2009: 8CL11084F82460930
Oct 22, 2011: 6W536376WP519081U

It’s the first and last ones that I would like reset. I haven’t tried it yet, but I assume the one on the Windows computer is fine.

Thanks for the help!

Alan

Alan, try it now

Hi Paul,

I can’t try my second Mac until I fly home tomorrow, but it is starting up fine on this one now. Thanks tons.

Take care,

Alan