SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

licence issue

hi all!
i updated to the latest version a couple of days ago and all of a sudden jaikoz tells me it has got problems with the licence key file. when i hit ok to close the message, jaikoz shuts down also. any clues?
markus

Try it again now, if it still doesnt work please email support @ jthink dot net with details of purchase including the email address the license was registered to.

issue still not solved. tried un/reinstall. license error prevails - new installation won’t even ask me for the new license path … clues anyone?
markus

There was a problem with the emailaddress your license was registered to, now working and sorry for the delay.

how do i get a new licence i paid about a year ago but changed computers
thanks djhob

You can reuse the license you were previously sent.

thanks for swift reply i paid for it on the 8th of august 2010
via paypal
thanks rhobley

If you are saying you have lost the license and need me to resend it Ive had to introduce an admin fee of �5, once this is paid I can recover your license.

Please see http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/4429.page

I’ve got the same problem.
But i do not know the email address.
And i can’t klick on help to look it up because jaikoz close
immediately.
I’ve got still the license you mailed me, but it do not work anymore.
Please help
thanks

i have already send a mail but still no answer

Please help me

Please email support@jthink.net with a bit more info so we can resolve this.

[quote=149047]hi all!
i updated to the latest version a couple of days ago and all of a sudden jaikoz tells me it has got problems with the licence key file. when i hit ok to close the message, jaikoz shuts down also. any clues?
markus[/quote]

Similar issue here. It ran fine until I purchased and installed a licence. Within 8 hours of purchase it is telling me the licence file is no longer valid and shutting down.

I think that resolved now isn’t it, there was just an issue on the server which meant that when yous restrated Jaikoz after 8 hours at that point it rejected the license.

Thank you Paul. It appears to be resolved now.

I’m actually having the same issue as well. Just upgraded from the free version and it was working for a little bit until I had to restart my PC. Now it says my license is no longer valid.

Can you please email support@jthink.net with details