SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Last Played song info missing after Jaikoz auto correct

Hi, great tool thanks! I’m an iTunes user. I just ran a trial auto correct on one collection of songs (only 10 so no big deal!) and while the meta data was much better afterwards I found that I had duplicates of the songs in my library, the original song files didn’t exist and with them went all the iTunes song data such as Rating, Play Count, Last Played, Last Skipped data, etc. I don’t want to run Jaikoz on my whole library of over 5000 songs as the Play Count and other such data is crucial to my smart playlists. Have I done something wrong? Is there a setting that doesn’t create duplicates in my library and lose the iTunes song data?

Hi,

1. Have you got the latest version of Jaikoz (2.8.1) released today this improves the iTunes integration somewhat.
  2. Are you running on OSX or Windows because the iTunes integration and poential problems are completely different on each platform.

Hi, I’ve got 2.8.0, downloading 2.8.1 now, I have OS X 10.5.5 and latest iTunes. I will test 2.8.1 and report back!