SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz text blurry in Windows 7

Hi,

I’m running the latest version of Java (Version 6 Update 23) and using Windows 7. When I fire up Jaikoz all the text is slightly blurry and out of focus. I think this is a Java issue as I also get this when I launch the Java control panel. I’ve tried updating my graphics card drivers without any success so I wondered if anyone else had seen this and knew what the fix was.

Thanks,

Richard

Ive tried update 23 and dont get this problem are you using the 32bit or 64bit version, could you send me a screenshot

I’m running Windows 7 64 bit and was on Java 32 bit but have just tried 64 bit and it makes no difference. As I say, I’m convinced that this is a Java issue peculiar to my system but I was kind of hoping that someone else had seen it and would have a fix. Cheers.

Image here;

I Have W7x64 with JREu23 32/64 and have no problem, i think its graphic card related ( tried update drivers to latest ? )

Or just fake - photomanipulated

I’ve just fully removed and reinstalled the latest ATI graphics card drivers with no luck. I’m using a Radeon HD6800 series card. I reckon it is graphics card related but would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this and might have a fix.

Or try disable Aero

OK - fixed it.
It was a graphics driver issue.
There is a setting in the Catalyst Control Center called “Morphological filtering”. Deselecting this fixed the problem and Jaikoz is now clear as a bell.
More details in http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=260&threadid=142794 if anyone is interested.
Apologies if I’ve wasted anyone’s time on this.
Cheers.