SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz Save Creating Duplicate iTunes Records for Tracks

Hello,
For the past year or so this has been a fairly intermittent issue, but it seems to be happening more frequently. I would feel more comfortable if it was happening all the time or not at all, but it is now happening about every other time I use Jaikoz to clean up tracks.

I drag and drop my tracks (usually between 10 and 30 tracks) onto Jaikoz, run Autocorrect, and once the corrections are in place, hit the Save button.

A duplicate set of tracks will appear in iTunes and the tracks that I dragged into Jaikoz will remain unchanged in iTunes until I play them, and they update to match the duplicates (except for the original ratings, which remain.) The duplicate tracks are referencing the exact same files as the originals, and I have to go through deleting the duplicates but electing to keep the original files (because if I move them to trash, I will get orphaned records).

Like I said, this was fairly intermittent up until recently, where it is now happening with more frequency. But it is not consistent as far as I can tell. It does it to some tracks and not others.

Do you have Jaikoz configured to update iTunes ?

Yes, I do.

Okay, can you email me your support files then please.