SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz PRO & Unable to connect to Discogs Server

I upgraded my Jaikoz version to the PRO since the PRO version has no limitation on the number of hits to the Discogs Server.

With the old (non-pro) Jaikoz version, I would get a message that I hit a limit of 5,000 checks and to wait 24 hours before trying again.

Now that I upgraded to Jaikoz PRO, I do not get that message, BUT I am still unable to connect to Discogs Server. My logs says:

[list]Problem with Discogs Candidate Releases::com.jthink.jaikoz.exception.NetworkException: Unable to connect to Discogs Server[/list]

So my question is, is the PRO license more money to simply get rid of the 5,000 limit message but still have the same results of not being able to connect to Discogs Server after x amount of hits? :frowning:

[quote=joe123]
So my question is, is the PRO license more money to simply get rid of the 5,000 limit message but still have the same results of not being able to connect to Discogs Server after x amount of hits? :frowning: [/quote]
No of course not, I guess you had a temporary internet connectivity problem or Discogs had an issue, in fact I encountered an issue with Disocgs myself yesterday.

If you are still having problems send me your support files so i can have a look.

Ok, looks like it was a Discogs termporary being down. It must have been down for a few days.

My lookups are working again.