SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz now "dog slow"

I’m trying to auto correct 95 files that only have Artist and title information.

Jaikoz takes almost a full minute (57 seconds) to “read” just one file. I’ve been sitting here for half an hour and it only matched one file in Musicbrainz. This is definitely not the way I am used to this Champ behaving.

I’ve attached support files. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot.

Yours truly,

Norm Murcheson

I see no support files, please email them to support@jthink.net

I kept getting an “Apache” error when I tried to attach the files and send them via the forum here.

I think I actually have my problem solved. I uninstalled the Java that was on my machine and then installed the new version.

The champ was back in fine form. I’m a happy camper again.

Thank you ever so much for getting back to me so quickly.

Exemplary program. Exemplary service.

Hi, actually I think I know the issue.

Yesterday we deployed a new version of Albunack in preparation of new versions of SongKong however we forgot a manual step causing it to fail last night.

The problem is now fixed, and normal service has resumed

I’ve been using it for years, and I noticed that ever since the new license policy was recently implemented, and the new version afterwards, now my old version which i have deliberately not updated, is now “dog slow” instantly compared to before. I have pro license, it used to be very fast, at least 10x faster.

No, nothing has been changed regarding the old version. Try running Advanced:Empty Cache and see if that helps.

Ok I’ll give that a shot. Sorry.