SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz MP3 Tagger would not save changes

Hi

Had a problem where I imported an album, and made some changes to the tags, saved them, everything looked ok, but when I opened them back up in the tagger I found that the original data was there. Tried a few times, and even tried saving with just V1 tags, but it did not work. In the end I had to save the mp3’s as v1 in itunes, and then import them back in and then they were ok.

I assume the tags were corrupt. Is there anything that can be done within the software to fix corrupt tags…?

Thanks in advance.

[quote=parabolist]Hi

Had a problem where I imported an album, and made some changes to the tags, saved them, everything looked ok, but when I opened them back up in the tagger I found that the original data was there. Tried a few times, and even tried saving with just V1 tags, but it did not work. In the end I had to save the mp3’s as v1 in itunes, and then import them back in and then they were ok.

I assume the tags were corrupt. Is there anything that can be done within the software to fix corrupt tags…?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Its very hard to work out the problem without the log files and examples of the problem files, could you at least send me the log files (jaikoz-user0-0.log and jaikozdebug0-0.log) so I have a scan.