SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz iTunes Integration Support

Have not been able to find anything recent about this but is the iTunes integration still functional in Jaikoz? I have iTunes 12.11 installed on Windows 10 along with Jaikoz 10.1.2.

I have Automatically update iTunes library checked, Create an iTunes library checked, When a track is deleted or moved remove the old reference in iTunes checked and Add new tracks not currently in iTunes to iTunes checked. When I update songs in Jaikoz and save them, nothing is happening in iTunes.

Is there something else I need to do?

It should work but I haven’t checked recently, does iTunes startup when you start saving songs ?

No. It does not. I had been trying it with iTunes already open, but I closed it and tried saving and it does not open iTunes.

Please send your support files.

Run Advanced:Create Support Files and upload the zip file created.

Here you go…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i2DrN6jA5QMEGTLGZqdQfJkEQLc4iNGn/view?usp=sharing

I cant access it, can you just send the zip file as private message within these forums please.

I sent it via email to support@jthink.net.

Are you sure it is checked, the logs show no attempt to access iTunes and when I tried using your preferences it wasn’t checked

Yes I am sure. I have unchecked, saved settings, re-checked, saved settings, multiple times. Each time I open settings, it shows that they are checked (see below). Perhaps the settings are not saving properly despite being checked?

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Jaikoz. Made sure Automatically Update ITunes library was checked and it is still not updating iTunes.

FYI I can confirm that Song Kong DOES update my iTunes library as it should. I prefer to use Jaikoz though so I cannot understand why it is not working for it.

Hmm, okay please resend the support files maybe I can see something in the latest one.

Sent them to support@jthink.net