SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz: Is anyone else experiecing "Unable to contact server..."

Greetings!

Is anyone else experiencing the below error message upon startup of Jaikoz?

Unable to contact Server, Remote Correct is not available until this is resolved, please check your Internet Access.

Best,
Paul

Hello Paul,

I’m getting "Unable to verify License, please ensure your firewall is not preventing access to the SongKong server at http://jthink.net/songkong."
I have no firewall active.

May have resolved it, can you restart and try again.

Works perfectly now. Thank you.

Works perfect now!! Thank you very much!!

The problem was that our license server had run out of database connections and was unable to deal with licensing checks, although it didnt report the error to me so I was unaware of it. There is an underlying issue to deal with, but restarting server resolved issue, never happened before.

Still happening for me :frowning:

Screenshot - 28_02_2023 , 17_21_54

Nothing wrong with my internet …

Same here: Unable to contact server…

Problem seems to have reoccurred, please try now.

Still broken, same error.

Ive sent an email to machine adminstrator in case they have changed something

Hi Paul. I just checked today and I’m getting the same message upon startup of Jaikoz. You had initially fixed it a day ago.

Unable to contact Server, Remote Correct is not available until this is resolved, please check your Internet Access.

okay please try again now.

Okay false start, but please try now and report back.

Working OK now, thanks :grinning:

1 Like

Yes i had that today about the server can’t connect. I think it is something to do to verify if you have a legitimate registration.
I thought oh no Paul is gone again lol

This has just happened or occurred earlier and is now working?

Works now, thank you!

I am getting this message for the last 4 hours. No problems with my licence or internet connection.

regards, Carl.

Same for me today, at boot.