I think the topic says it all. This is a mistake which should be corrected. For example, with
https://musicbrainz.org/release/df990224-bc9e-49df-a58f-2cd503fb26d4
Jaikoz adds “Sarah Kwak” as a second conductor. Clearly there can/should ever be only one conductor at a time! And the role of “Leader of the Orchestra” as we call it in the UK does not get an additional credit.
Jaikoz inserts "Concertmaster" role from MB into CONDUCTOR
Sometimes we simplify roles so we can shoehorn them into the set of tags that are widely supported, for example both Writer and Composer relations both get added to Composer field. This is what was attempted here but it looks like I misunderstood what Concertmaster meant, I thought it was another word for for Conductor not Leader of the Orchestra. So I will fix this issue that affects Jaikoz and SongKong but the fix wil be done as part of the next Albunack rebuild because that is when the mapping is created.
I thought this had been fixed? See the support files for 12.9.3 fix_songs which attempts to add the concertmaster into the conductor field?
Actually, I see my original report was for Jaikoz and this example uses Songkong. Did the fix make it over?
No, sorry actually it seems I never raised an issue for this. I have now done so https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-3056 but requires a change on the albunack server and then requires indexes to be rebuilt which will fix it at same time for SongKong and Jaikoz.