SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz has eten 1347 songs

Hi there,

When I didn’t selected a song and pushed the “Save and move” button I notice that Jaikoz started to move everything.

This was not what I wanted. I do this normally song per song and Jaikoz always gives me a notice that the song isn’t saved but it is. THIS is for 1 song at the time.

I looked in my “saved directory” but noticed the songs 1347 wheren’t there.

The console claims otherwise, but that’s not the case.

Where are they?

Mar 12, 2018 7:24:09 PM: WARNING: Started to save and move 1,347 songs to \\QNAP\Qmultimedia\MusicChecked
Mar 12, 2018 7:24:09 PM: INFO: Started to save changes to all modified songs
Mar 12, 2018 7:24:09 PM: INFO: Song renamed from C:\Users\guyf\Documents\musictagged\Adam and the Ants\Prince Charming\06 Stand and Deliver.mp3 to \QNAP\Qmultimedia\MusicChecked\Adam and the Ants\Prince Charming\06 Stand and Deliver.mp3
Mar 12, 2018 7:24:09 PM: INFO: Song renamed from C:\Users\guyf\Documents\musictagged\Adele\21\01 Rolling in the Deep (1).mp3 to \QNAP\Qmultimedia\MusicChecked\Adele\21\01 Rolling in the Deep (1).mp3

When you have nothing selected then Jaikoz applies the task to all listed files, when you select Save and Move it asks for a folder to move to and then usually files are moved so that the base folder is replaced by the folder selected in folder dialog, the subfolder and filename partion of filename are preserved.

Files seem to have been moved from C:\Users\guyf\Documents\musictagged to \\QNAP\Qmultimedia

However I notice you have specified a remote path without mounting the drive (e.g as Z:\), and I think there can be a issue with it just moving the files directly into either \\QNAP\or \\QNAP\Qmultimedia without the subfolders, please check these locations.

I found them …

Jaikoz moved them to

c:\QNAP\Qmultimedia\MusicChecked

This directory didn’t existed before…

Song per song it goes to the correct directory \\QNAP\Qmultimedia\MusicChecked

albeit with a error mesage that it can’t save the song there.

But when I inspect the song is moved.

Maybe Jaikoz has difficulties with network path

Regards
Guy Forssman

Yes, its best to mount as a remote drive.