SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 8.0.0 no results window when doing a Manual Correct Metadata from MusicBrainz

For me most of the time when doing a “Manual Correct Metadata from MusicBrainz” the search results window either does not appear at all or it appears as a minimized/small window in the top left corner of the screen.
Jaikoz allways shows the “Manually Tagging Songs from MusicBrainz…” dialog though.

When no results window is shown, all I can do is cancel the search in the dialog.
When a minimized/small window is shown I can resize it by dragging the corner, but I have to do it again and again.

After resizing the results window most of the time the next couple of searches show, but then suddenly it’s gone or minimized again on a new search.

Never had this problem with Jaikoz 7 (and earlier).

My system is running windows 7.

It is okay for me, could you email me a screenshot

Paul

Send to the support address.

Additional info: It “looks” like it’s related to the song I try.
A song that shows a results window will, so far, always display the results window and a song that doesn’t never does.

Ah ok, in my testing I run over multiple songs so its unlikely that Ive ever had no matches at all, raised http://jthink.net:8081/browse/JAIKOZ-924

I’m not sure that’s the problem. I have had successful searches without matches.
I just send a song that does not show a search results window to the support address.
Hope it helps

HI, thanks found the bug an exception occurs if any of the results includes tracks linked to releases with no release events (i.e no country or year information) and this prevents proper drawing of the screen.

Now fixed ready for new release of Jaikoz later this week.

Fixed in Jaikoz 8.0.1