SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 6.0.7 fails matching acoustic Id in MB when submitting new version of release

When I add a new release to MB, which is a CD, it is all fine.
But now assume you want to add the LP belonging to the same release group, but another label, CatNo etc. (bear in mind, the edits of the CD in MB are open).
What I do, deleting the column MB Release Id and MB Recording Id and submit the whole LP release to MB. Changing there the release group (because its empty), the label, CatNo etc on the Release Information page and go further to the Tracklist page and then to the Recordings page. There should be a match to the recordings just added as CD-songs. But there is no match!(’:shock:’’:?:’); (The acoustid in Jaikoz 6.0.7 was not changed between the CD add and the LP add)
Going through the Release Editor Edit Notes and then Enter Edit, we have now two recordings in MB for exactly the same song! (and that for the whole CD/LP)
Is that an issue of Jaikoz or MB?

I’m not sure, could also be an issue of Acoustid, did this particular scenario (of adding two versions of the same album) ever work for you ?

I don’t know.