SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 4.6 released on August 1st 2012

New version released that fixes some issues with OSX Mountain Lion , but also has a number of new features, enhancements and fixes

http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/news/start.jsp

Sorry, a couple of bugs found in the release.
Please refrain from downloading a new release will be out tomorrow

Having downloaded and installed already, and subsequently discovering one of the main bugs (not actually being able to see loaded files in the edit view), is there any way to roll it back without losing my preference settings?

Doh! Uninstalled and elected not to force delete the directory. It’s fine, now.

[quote=jgradisher]Having downloaded and installed already, and subsequently discovering one of the main bugs (not actually being able to see loaded files in the edit view), is there any way to roll it back without losing my preference settings?

[/quote]

Sorry i dont know about this bug, more information please

EDIT:Try Advanced/Empty Cache I think that will resolve it.

Yes, it’s happening again in 4.6.1.

(Did not have the problem last night after I rolled back to 4.5.7.)

I go to Open Folder, Select the folder,

Get the dialog “Loading songs from folder…” then nothing appears in the view, where it would normally show the tracks from the folder.

I would send screen shots, but its on my bootcamp on a MacBook Air, so no print screen function that I know of. :slight_smile:

Edit: Tried Advanced/Empty Cache, as well, no change.

Can you send me suport files then (Advanced/Create Support Files)

I think I’m seeing something similar, with 4.6.1.

I drag folders in to Jaikoz but certain albums won’t load. This is what it says in the console:

Aug 2, 2012 4:58:53 PM: INFO: Started to load files from E:\\Goatwhore
Aug 2, 2012 4:58:54 PM: INFO: Counted 31 files that could be loaded from E:\\Goatwhore
Aug 2, 2012 4:58:54 PM: INFO: Completed loading of 10 songs from E:\\Goatwhore
Aug 2, 2012 4:58:54 PM: INFO: 10 files are loaded

I already emptied the cache and deleted jaikozdb but it didn’t help. These are all MP3s. I mailed the ZIP to support.

Thanks for the logs can now see regression and will do new release later today

still having this issue with 4.6.2, emailed support docs