SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 4.5.7 on PPC Mac (G5) with OSX 10.5 and Java 1.5 is not working

Since a few weeks i try to use Jaikoz like i did all the years, but Jaikoz 4.5.7 on PPC Mac (G5) with OSX 10.5 and Java 1.5 is not working.

Jaikoz starts and every action out of a menue works, but everything i want to do with the mouse is not working.

For example, clear a row, or paste into a field.

Hi, sorry you’ll have to use the Jaikoz 4.5.7 link at http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/download/start.jsp

Yeah but this is not working on all my PPC G5 osx 10.5 as described…

hmm maybee some simole mistake, but i tried some different versions on different comps, should try to reinstall 10.4, hmm, what java version is the right one? it shure is somwhere out ther… eh have a downloadlink for an older mac os 10.5? seems my PPC Q5 Quad is to old for tagging… have to upgrade to an inte-mac…

Oh I see, Jaikoz runs but the gui is not working properly. Yes unfortunately is it not really practible for me to fully support such an old version of the O.S, I’m afraid an Intel Mac and the latest OSX 10.8 is really what you need to be moving to.

ok, would be helpful to find out the latest version with working gui, just to know where it ends… or is it the java version? 1.4.2 - 1.5.0

Well all versions have some bugs, I’m really not sure whats the best version as Jaikoz has not been tested against OSX 10.5 PPC for some time