SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 4.5.2 Rereleased December 9th 2011

Important please download this release as soon as possible because it uses a newer version of the Discogs API, the old Discogs API is due to be switched off by Discogs on December 16th.

Note this is the second upload of Jaikoz 4.5.2, there was a mistake in the first upload so if you downloaded Jaikoz shortly after its release you may encounter a problem with Discogs access. To check you have the correct version of Jaikoz 4.5.2 please check Jaikoz/About Jaikoz (OSX) or Help/About (Windows/Linux).

If Build Date is 9/12/2011 you have the correct version, if the build date is earlier you have an incorrect version, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry - new user here… :wink:

Does this mean just get the install files before Dec 16th, or install the program (or upgrade)?

I’m setting up a new XP box and Linux box and don’t know if I need to get these finished by then so I can install Jaikoz before the Discogs issue or if it doesn’t matter as long as I get the install files and can install them later.

Also, to clarify - with one $30/45 license I can run on all of my machines (3 Windows, 1 Mac, 1 Linux)?

Thanks - this is a powerful product!

It meant Jaikoz will not work properly with Discogs after Decemeber 16th if you dont install the latest update, however Discogs have now extended the deadline to January 12th so theres not such a rush.

One license will allow you to use Jaikoz on upto three machines (any OS) , if you need it to tun on six you’ll need two licenses.