SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 4.5.1 NGS windows, submit new release to musicbrainz fails

Hi,
when I try to submit a new release to musibrainz I always got the failure “502 bad gateway”.
I had the same behaviour with 4.5.0, it was still working with 4.4.0.

Any help would be apreciated.

It is still working okay for me, but the problem could possibly be related to the particular rlease you are trying to submit. Could you please email your support files (Advanced/Create Support Files) and send me your submit release files. These will be named similar to addrelease2654130470486647386.html,

On Windows these are found in
C:\Users\username\Jaikoz

On OSX these are found in
Library\Preferences\Jaikoz

The requested support and several submit release files were sent.

The problem appears to be on Windows 7 using German language pack, and with Jaikoz set to use German the edit note contains the umlaut character and this causes the form upload to fail. HOWEVER using Windows 7 in English but still having Jaikoz set to use German it still sends the umlaut but doesnt fall over, so not quite got to the bottom of this.

I use Windows 7 using German language pack and Jaikoz in English and I have - up to this time - no problems to send information to MusicBrainz.

I do not have any problems as well with win 7 German language pack and Jaikoz English language, but for me it’s not working whenever i change Jaikoz to German language. For the time beeing i’ll stick with the English language in Jaikoz.

But does it work if you set Jaikoz to German, for me it does, but for a customer it does not.

I tried it. But today I have another problem submitting a CD witth Various Artists and it was alike if I use Jaikoz in German or in English with or without Umlaute.
I send you the files by e-mail

But submitting a CD to MusicBrainz and Jaikoz in German or in English with or without Umlaute, I don’t get a Bad Gateway. At least the first page of the ReleaseEditor opens correctly.