SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 3.2.1 still complains about corrupt audio files

Upgraded to 3.2.1. Getting message “The following audio files are not recognized as audio files, they may be corrupt” regardless of the file or folder. All other programs play/can access my .mp3 files properly.

Any chance for a quick fix or possibility to download 3.1 again ?

Are you sure you are using 3.2.1 not 3.2.0, perhaps you downloaded a cached version. The top of the Jaiukoz screen shows yourth ecurrent version.

Yes, the version is 3.2.1. Attached are screenshots from Jaikoz and Winamp playing the file Jaikoz says is corrupt

Downgraded to 3.1 and everything is working again…

Ok, if it is every file I need your logs files then (Advanced/Create Support Files)

Having the same issue with 3.2.2. I try to load upwards of 4500 files-- which are known to be good, playable files-- and 3.2.2 will accept only about 180 of them and reject the rest as corrupt. At least, I think that this is what’s happening, as the “files are corrupt” dialog box only lists the first 50 files. Perhaps a new feature could cause the dialog box to report exactly how many files the program thinks are corrupt.

In the meantime, is there a way to download a 3.1 version? I seem to recall that those worked for me.

Had this problem also, just didn’t report it, because I was able to fix it…

Try emptying the cache, and load your music files, and see if that works, and reply back and let me know…