SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikoz 11.6.2 Pulp released January 12th 2023

We have now released **Jaikoz 11.6.2 Pulp ** , this fixes a couple of regressions in the 11.6 release, plus a fix to handle an error with Mp3tag.

Improvement

JAIKOZ-1439 Check for trailing null char when reading TLAN for ID3 because Mp3Tag adds them preventng match to Language

Bug

JAIKOZ-1440 REGRESSION:Jaikoz not handling drag of files correctly

JAIKOZ-1441 REGRESSION:Jaikoz unable to add Mp3 file to Itunes

Hello Paul,

Are the installation files available for this version 11.6.2 on the website?

Regards,

No, only the latest release is available because it preferable that customers update to the latest versions so they do not needlessly encounterbugs and problems that have been fixed in later versions.

Paul,

My window for 1 year free upgrade just finished on 19th May’23.I might be reinstalling my windows. How can I get to work jaikoz once I reinstall my operating system?

If you have Jaikoz download you can copy it to usb stick and then reinstall from there, but we cannot encourage installing old versions, for example Acoustid matching was recently broken by a change in Acoustid and only works as intended if using Jaikoz 11.7

Alternatively you can purchase another 1,2 or 3 years of versions updates so you can update to 11.7

Unfortunately, I dont have a Jaikoz download. This is the second time I am hit with the same issue. I will have to a make a point to keep copy of the installation file if I upgrade next time or will be again left in the lurch without any support.

I can only support latest versions, would be unfeasible to support all versions other than to recommend you update to latest version.