SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Jaikos too complicated for me

I’m sure my situation is covered in these forums, but I don’t understand enough to find what I need. I have found why I probably have duplicates but not what to do once I have them - how to get rid of them. I just wiped out my whole iTunes file and re-downloaded all 350+ CD’s. I was hoping Jaikos would clean up the few problems I had. Well, I now have the duplicate/triplicate problem with songs and with whole albums. I’m at the point where I’m going to trash and redownload all CD’s again. I am spending almost as much time deleting as I would redownloading. I was counting on autocorrect to solve all my problems since I don’t understand most of the other stuff people walkabout in here. I’m not mad - just frustrated with my own lack of understanding. I use a Mac with OS 10.9.2, and the latest version of Jaikos since I just bought it. I’m sure Jaikos is a great program for those sophisticated enough to understand it. I turn to Jaikos after having problems with TuneUp. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Give SongKong a go, if you find it works for you I’ll swap your Jaikoz license for a SongKong one.

Thanks, Paul. I’ll do that.

What do I need to do to swap the license?

Send support@jthink.net and email and Ill sort it out later on today