I’m evaluating Jaikoz before purchase. It is the only program in the whole world that will convert ratings, it seems.
I followed the instructions as detailed in the Help Guides to convert my non-itunes ratings. These non-itunes ratings are readable in both WMP and Media Monkey, but I tried both options nonetheless.
- Open iTunes.
- Open Jaikoz.
- Set the save preferences for ratings to either WMP or MM
- Load a couple songs. Ratings show up in Jaikoz on the files.
- Go back to change the save preference compatibility to iTunes.
- Save (or Force Save).
- Go back to Itunes. No changes to ratings.
- Right click on those songs to click on “Get info.” Still no changes.
- I’m also not getting any new playlists made like my settings say should be made when I make changes.
Itunes is configured to share it’s XML library/files, and to not automatically move my files around. So I don’t know what to do. I’m on itunes 12 and windows 10.
Was there some setup part that I missed? Does Jaikoz read find itunes automatically?
Please help. I really, really, really want this to work.