SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Issue with folder creation

Since I upgraded recently to version 11 of Jaikoz, I have had an issue with the Correct Subfolders from Metadata command/button. In the prior version of the product, when I used this, a new folder was created and the following masks were applied.

My original folder masks

Rename Mask Folder
function ifnotempty(value,sep){
return value.length > 0 ? value + sep : ‘’;
}
function ifnotempty2(value1,value2,sep){
return value1.length > 0 ? value1 + sep :value2.length > 0 ? value2 + sep:’’ ;
}
ifnotempty2(albumartist,artist,folderseparator) + ifnotempty(album,folderseparator)

Compilation Mask Folder
}
}
ifnotempty2(albumartist,artist,folderseparator) + ifnotempty(album,folderseparator)

In the new version, I see nowhere to apply a similar mask. Now when I apply the command/button, no folders(s) are created and the files are all move to the parent of the current directory. Looking in the preferences section of the current version I see :

Looking at the details for the only selection I can select:
function pad(number, length) {
if (number == ‘’) { return ‘’;}
var str = ‘’ + number;
while (str.length < length) {
str = ‘0’ + str;
}
return str;
}
}
}

ifnotempty2(albumartist,artist,’ - ‘) + ifnotempty(album,’ - ') + (disctotal > 1 ? pad(discno, 2) + pad(trackno, 2) + ’ - ': pad(trackno, 2) + ’ - ') + title + ‘/’ + ‘/’ + ‘/’ + ‘/’ + ‘/’ + ‘/’

How can I get Jaikoz to create the new folder and apply the masks I had before.

We now have predefined masks, so you can easily select from the drop down list a predefined mask for rename mask and compilation rename mask.

I can see from your screenshot that the mask you currently selected doesn’t have any subfolders as part of the mask, so that is why you are not getting any subfolders.

You can also edit existing masks or create new ones, you do this by using the Edit or Add buttons at the bottom of the screen. Note: you use the bottom drop down to select any mask for editing, but in order to actually use the mask when autocorrecting it must be selected in the Rename mask or Compilation Rename Mask