SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Issue with Database

This is best illustrated in the attached screen shots. But essentially I have a number of FLAC tracks on my Win 8 PC- in this Bach case 22 tracks.

However when I start up Jaikoz 6.1.0, and it refreshes the songs at the beginning they do not all appear- in this Bach case only 2.

Any thoughts?

Does Jaikoz say anything in the console tab of the detail window when you try and load them ?

HI- Thisis what i see:

Mar 3, 2014 9:06:43 PM: INFO: Jaikoz has been configured with minimum heap memory of 127 mb, maximum heap memory of 5,395 mb and maximum permanent memory of 98 mb
Mar 3, 2014 9:06:43 PM: INFO: Started to load files from C:\Users\blane.coulcher\Music
Mar 3, 2014 9:06:43 PM: INFO: Jaikoz 6.1.0 NGS using Java 1.7.0_45 24.45-b08 64bit on Windows 8 6.2 amd64 initialized successfully
Mar 3, 2014 9:06:43 PM: INFO: Local Server:false:Local Search Server:false
Mar 3, 2014 9:07:10 PM: INFO: Counted 10,385 files that could be loaded from C:\Users\blane.coulcher\Music
Mar 3, 2014 9:07:10 PM: INFO: Completed loading of 10,385 songs from C:\Users\blane.coulcher\Music
Mar 3, 2014 9:07:10 PM: INFO: 10,385 files are loaded

Thank you

Okay, so there were not any screenshots in your first post I’m not entirely sure what the problem is, I was assuming you were saying it did not load all your flac files but if that was the case it should list the flac files it could not load into the console.

Hi

I’ll try again to attach the files BUt get this message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
\tnet.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
\tnet.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
\tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
\tnet.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.30 logs.

BC

okay there is a problem in the forums with that, sometimes you can get it working sometimes not, please just email support@jthink.net then

Shall just email them to you?

yes, fine.

Hi Paul

Have you had a chance to look at this? Keen to get my collection sorted and catalogued properly

Thanks!

Hi, sorry yes I remember writing you an email but now cannot seem to find it so I think I must have inadvertently deleted it instead of sending it !

I was a little unclear of what the issue was you were trying to show me but I think you were saying the filename in Windows doesn’t match the songname in Jaikoz.

That is correct because my default doesn’t rename files based on metadata because it can be confusing if files are suddenly renamed or moved. However it is easy to do using Action:File and Folder Correct:Correct Filename from Metadata and Action:File and Folder Correct:Correct SubFolder from Metadata, and both these tasks can be added to the Autocorrecter.

No- what i mean is that if I look up an album in Windows explorer (first JPG) there are 22 tracks. I then do a search for that album in Jaikoz and all I can see are 2 tracks associated with it, not 22 (second JPG).

I have run those two actions and get an error. I will email you the screen dump separately.

Could this be that I copied over the database from my old Win 7 PC when I rebuilt it to Win 8.1??

Ive had another look and I think its essentially what I said, to quote an english phrase [quote]you are comparing Apples and Pears [/quote]

So you have 22 files in a Windows called “English Suites No 1,3,6” but that doesn’t mean they all have same metadata for the album field, then you try and filter your by a similar value for the album filter by the same value, but only two fields have that value for the album name.

To clear this up what you should do is just load that folder into Jaikoz, checks all 22 files are loaded into Jaikoz and then see what they have in the album field.

BTW Ive received your email but unfortunately the jpeg just appears to be blank.

lol, here in the US, its comparing apples to oranges :slight_smile: