SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Is Compilation flag stil need update

Hi,
Strange behaviour occured, when i drag and drop files from totalcmd into jaikoz. Flag Compilation isnt checked. I do update tags from Musicbrainz. Flag is still unchecked but change colour like change is needed. Flag status is changed to “C” Ok, ill save it, but next time, with same files, same situation.

Supp files sent to pauls mailbox

Cant replicate this, anything more you can tell me ?

Try this screencast. http://www.mediafire.com/?bprb73y8cgby90y

And its very strange, when some of tags disappear :frowning:

hmm. thanks for taking time to do that.

I wonder if specific to Linux, if you have a windowspc/mac can you try on that ?

I’m getting it now on Windows on Musicbrainz Correction, if original song has compilation flag not set, and after correction it is set still not ticked.

It was taken on W7 x64

The problem is that the box is not checked but everytime is Status field changed to “C” because Compilation flag is modified and when im saving files, it takes long time. And its unusefull.

Fixed in new Beta http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1545.page

Sorry Paul, bug persist.

Well thats wierd.

This is the problem I fixed previously when you updated from Musicbrainz it would set compilation to false if not a compilation , and true if it was regardless of existing settings.

Now it sets compilation to true if it is a compialtion, but only sets compilation to false if it was previoulsy set to true. if the compilation field was simply missing this equates to false and no compilation field is created.

Is it no better ?

Maybe some informations that would help ( from MP3 DIAGS ) its from file what i send.

No ID3V2.3.0 tag found, although this is the most popular tag for storing song information.

ID3V2 tag has an APIC frame (which is used to store images), but the image couldn’t be loaded.

Unsupported text encoding for APIC frame in ID3V2 tag.

No normalization undo information found. The song is probably not normalized by MP3Gain or a similar program. As a result, it may sound too loud or too quiet when compared to songs from other albums.

padding=100, unsynch=NO; frames: UFID size=59, TIT2="", TPE1="", TALB="", TCON="", TCOM="", TIT1="", TRCK="", TDRC="", TPE2="", TSRC="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", TXXX="", WXXX size=71, WXXX size=89, TMED="", TSOP="", TPUB="", TSO2="", TSOC="", TCMP="", COMM size=74, COMM size=116, TFLT="", TPOS="", APIC size=95743 status=error

0:28, MPEG-1 Layer III, Stereo, 44100Hz, 192000bps CBR, CRC=no, frame count=1084; last frame located at 0xbdc31

Hi, that doesnt really help :frowning:

Going back to the original problem is it still failing the same way or differently. i.e is it still the case the status colour of the iscompilation field has changed to ‘Changed’ but the value has in fact not changed, or is the status now only changing when the value has changed ?

Okay I only fixed half the problem, now fully fixed for Jaikoz 380 final release.

Nice to hear that. Thanks for hard work !