SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Index fault?

I loaded a number of songs and sorted them on album.
I then selected the 5th line by clicking on the record number column (record nr 10243) right clicked it and selected remote correct->manual correct.
The result returned was for a totally different song actually the one with record number 4.
This does not happen all the time but it seems that in some situations the line number is used instead of the record number

Ive not been able to replicate this so far, so any if you any other iinfo about this please let me know.

Well well, you had a busy Sunday. Thanks for the quick responses. I’ll try to do my bug reporting on weekdays from now on :slight_smile:

Tomorrow I’ll try to find an “always wrong” sequence.

Some weird stuff is happening. I can’t reproduce it but today I even had a list sorted on status which was showing just one changed file. I selected a file, did a manual lookup and accepted a hit for the lookup. The result was 3 files changed!
The original changed file, the one I accepted the hit for and a third with the same artist and titel but a different album name as the one I looked up…
Could I accidentally have selected two files before the lookup?? Sure, but I’m pretty sure I accepted just one hit in the lookup results.

[quote=ErwinB]Well well, you had a busy Sunday. Thanks for the quick responses. I’ll try to do my bug reporting on weekdays from now on :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Don’t worry, I had a weekend, but I am concerned about these regression bugs and would like to get them sorted as quick as possible.

I think this is fixed Jaikoz 1.11.2, please let me know if problem reoccurs.