SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

I recently purchased a copy of Jaikoz

I recently purchased a copy of Jaikoz to help process some of my bulging music collection. Back in the day when most of this got ripped grabbing details from the internet was pretty much unknown. As time progressed things got easier but these old rips never really got their info updated. They may have had an artist and album folder, but they didn�t have much in the way of tags. Jaikoz, which runs under Windows, OS X and Linux, was to be my tool of choice in repairing them all. The process is pretty simple. Select the folder containing music to be tagged and then click the toolbar button of a car. Then all you need to do is find somehting else to do for a few hours. When you come back most, if not all, of your untagged music is tagged. There were a few tracks that Jaikoz couldn�t tag from MusicIP or MusicBrainz but it has certainly cut down the typing I�ll have to do quite drastically

Thats great good to know, if you would like to post that review somewhere else so its gets more eyes on it that would be great to.

It is great news. this is good place to post a review about jaikoz. It could be help full for many new user.