SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Font color issue - text disappears

First, let me start off by saying this is the best audio tagging software available, and damn well worth the money! I send all my friends here to try it out. Thanks so much for such a great product!!

Now on to the issue. I’m running this program now on Windows 7. I’ve rebuilt my computer with all top of the line hardware, fancy proc, 4 gig memory, fancy vid, all top notch. Since rebooting and moving to Win 7, and I’m not really sure it happened right then as my computer was dead for almost a year, but now when I “mouse over” anything, the font goes white, so I lose the text in the background. I literally can’t see anything my cursor is hovering over. It’s a total PITA!

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Below is a screen shot where I’ve shown what it looks like. Oh, notice Jaikoz on the quick launch bar at the bottom left, yes I use it VERY often!

Hi, this is a bug that occurs with Jaikoz on the Windows 7 version because of changes from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I have already fixed this bug in development and it will be part of the new release out sometime within the next two weeks.

Fabulous! Let me know if you need a beta tester, I use this so much might as well offer up my help…lol…

use another desktop design, then this error is away.
The one you just use - with high contrast - is a bad choice for Jaikoz 3.6.
I had the same problem. Now I use an Aero-design with a background of one color -> own design.
Try an Aero-design.

Alfg

I’m actually running an Italian modified Aero, and it doesn’t matter. I actually put the default desktop for Win xp and it didn’t change it.

Try 3.7.0 Beta , should now be resolved.

Thanks Paul, always great to see your updates on this!