SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Filtered view when deleting files

Scenario: showing only songs from “Smiths”. Then I marked some songs to “delete files”. Pressed save button. The number of rows did not change and other songs that does not fit the filter criteria (“smiths”) are shown instead.

I can’t reproduce this case.

NFC, if you can repeat this issue then send the support-file to support@jthink.net.

Hi Alfg. Have you received the e-mail I sent with support files as requested?

I’m a normal user, not the developer.
The developer is Paul Taylor, to whom the e-mail adress
support@jthink.net belongs.

HI, sorry for the delay in replying

The screenshots you sent are rather small to be honest I cant really understand the issue. I can see you have some songs loaded and you have entered 'smiths ’ into the search box and only the smiths are listed, I cant see anything about files being deleted.

Regarding your Excel question you emailed me about. Songs exported to spreadsheet is based on the filtered list of files visible in the Gui. However you are right about the order the fields are exported it is not based on the order the files are displayed in the Gui, they are always sorted alphabetically based on the filename which I believe makes alot more sense.

Hi Paul,

The screenshots are 2560 x 1050 pixels, maybe you just looked at thumbnails.

– NCF

Hi Paul. Have you had time to look again those screenshots I sent you regarding the filtering issue?

Hi, yes you were right they werent thumbnails. I found a few bugs with filtering, I should have a new Jaikoz release out today or tomorrow so please try it out then

New release out